The competition is now closed. Thanks for all the entries, we are going through to make a shortlist and will be in touch soon.
Terms and conditions:
- The prize is a family holiday to a parc of your choice subject to availability for seven nights and excludes: Marina Di Venezia, Pra Delle Torri, Camping Yelloh! Village Le Sylvamar, Yelloh! Village Le Brasilia, Le Séquoia Parc & Camping La Garangeoire
- Travel is not included in the prize
- Al Fresco has the right to withdraw the competition at any time.
- The prizes cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative
- If the initial winner is unable to claim their prize, another winner will be chosen at the discretion of Al Fresco
- The winner will be contacted within seven days of the competition closing date with full details of the prize and how to claim it
- The winner’s name will be available 30 days after the closing date by contacting Al Fresco
- Competition start date is 1 May 2012
- Competition closing date for entries is 31 May 2012 at 5pm. The top ten best dishes will then be judged by the Al Fresco team with an overall winner being announced by 14 June 2012.
- Any entries received after the closing date will not be counted
- The winner will need to draft 300 words about the prize to appear on the main blog and be available for promotion
- Holiday must be taken in 2012 from June excluding the month of August. Other blackout dates apply.
- Each entry will be judged on: the creativity of the recipe, ease of cooking, tastiness and how well it fits the ‘alfresco’ brief. The best ten to make up the shortlist will be judged by the Al Fresco Team