Win a Camera and Photo Album on Facebook - Thomson Al Fresco Blog
HOLIDAY MEMORIES ARE FADING
Here at Thomson Al Fresco, we are all about creating warm, happy holiday memories and sharing them with our family and friends when we return home.
However, from our research, it turns out the staple family album is a thing of the past.
Incredibly, over half of the country NEVER prints out their photos and not just their holidays ones – even their wedding snaps and pictures of their children!
It seems that Facebook is fast becoming the nation’s photo album, with the majority of people using it to share and store photos. But what happens when your computer crashes or you get a new one? Thousands of memories can be lost in an instant.
At our parcs, we see memories being made on a daily basis and want to champion the return of the family album. To get the ball rolling and get people sharing their memories, we have an amazing giveaway on our Facebook page.
All people have to do is upload a picture of their favourite holiday memory and the best will be in the running to win a camera and photo album.
Simple hey? Get snapping and sharing. Full information on our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/thomsonalfrescouk
- The prize is a camera and photo album
- Thomson Al Fresco has the right to withdraw the competition at any time.
- The prizes cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative
- If the initial winner is unable to claim their prize, another winner will be chosen at the discretion of Thomson Al Fresco.
- Winners must be 21 years old or over.
- The winner will be contacted within seven days of the competition closing date with full details of the prize and how to claim it.
- The winner’s name will be available 30 days after the closing date by contacting Thomson Al Fresco.
- Start date is 17 October 2011
- Closing date is 5pm on 24 October 2011
- Any entries received after the closing date will not be counted.
- Each time the entrant refers a friend through the Facebook tab they will be automatically entered again into the competition.